Sustainable marketing is the adoption of sustainable business practices that create better businesses, better relationships and a better world. Here are five tips from Maria Anderson at Sustainable Marketing.
- Embed sustainable business practices into your business strategy that optimise the performance of your business, create strong relationships with your customers, help your community and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Deliver marketing activities that create ongoing growth. Focus resources on the top performing marketing activities for your business.
- Buy from sustainable businesses to help them grow.
- Influence other businesses to adopt sustainable business practices. You can create a big impact by influencing your staff and other businesses.
- Minimise the use of resources in your daily operations. Print your business stationery using environmentally friendly inks and recycled paper, and use online promotions.
Read the full article @ www.sustainablemarketing.com.au/whatissustainablemarketing or call us on 07 3821 3939 to discuss how Sustainable Marketing can help your business.
Written by Maria Anderson, Sustainable Marketing, www.sustainablemarketing.com.au